- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
It’s a really memorable tour, we can start in about 1pm, to visit the water temple of Mengwi kingdom named Taman Ayun Temple Royal Temple of Mengwi (Pura Taman Ayun) to relish the astounding architecture of the complex; see protective moats and an array of sacred shrines beside intricately carved wooden gates.
Next we will visit the sacred Monkey Forest at Alas Kedaton Village to become acquainted with its mischievous residents; stand beneath the cluster of towering trees home to hundreds of monkeys and Bats.Then we go to Tanah Lot temple, affectionately termed the Sunset Temple due the magnificence of the sunsets there. Admire the black lava towers of the 16th-century temple.If you interest you also might have your dinner at some restaurant before go back to your hotel.
No details found.
Full Day Tour
Time : 9:14 pm
- Taman Ayun Temple
- Alas Kedaton
- Monkey forest
- Private Full Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Tour Guide can be requested, please contact us for request Tour Guide.
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Car petrol
Entrance Fee , Dance and Lunch
No Details Found